- Israeli systems account for 50% of the world's low-pressure irrigation systems , reducing agricultural water consumption by one-third.
- Israeli companies have installed more than 350 desalination plants in nearly 40 countries.
- Among world’s lowest-cost producers of desalinated water: ~ $0.55/ m3 vs $1.00/ m3 world average.
- 86% of Israel’s waste water is reclaimed for agriculture – the highest percentage in the world.
- Source: Israel Export Institute, The Israel Water Authority
AMIAD: Water filtration technologies that accelerate worldwide access to clean water.
- Amiad specializes in developing environmentally-friendly filtration solutions for industrial, municipal, and agricultural use.
- Their innovative, self-cleaning filtration systems operate at substantially reduced costs because of their low energy consumption rate.
- Process millions of cubic meters of water every year and are in use on every continent from Antarctica to Australia.
IDE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.: A world leader in water treatment solutions, applying innovative sea water desalination and water reuse solutions that increase the availability of drinking water.
- Transforms salt and mineral water into water suitable for human consumption, using advanced thermal and membrane technologies.
- Unique technology specializes in chemical free desalination.
- Has established over 400 desalination plants in 40 countries over the past four decades, including the world's largest and most advanced SWRO desalination plant in Soreq, Israel.
NETAFIM: A pioneer and global leader in drip and micro-irrigation solutions that enable growers to maximize food production with minimal environmental impact.
- Introduced the low-volume irrigation concept that is now the primary method of agricultural irrigation, used in over 10 million hectares of farmland worldwide.
- Netafim holds 30% of the micro irrigation global market share, serving customers in 110 countries all over the world.
TAKADU: A global leader in Smart Water Network Monitor and a major player in the global effort to prevent water loss.
- Software-as-a-Service solution that detects, alerts and provides real-time insight on network inefficiencies such as leaks, bursts, zone breaches, faults and errors.
- Uses the utility’s existing data and state-of-the-art data analysis algorithms.
- Reduces the loss of water due to leaks and faulty equipment by 25%.