- Israel is ranked 1st for Medical Device patents and 2nd for Medical Device solutions (per capita)
- Israel's Life Science companies export several billion USD annually.
- Israel has been the source of breakthrough treatments and blockbuster drugs such as Copaxone, Rebifand others.
MAZOR ROBOTICS: Creator of an innovative, next-generation Spinal Surgery System that saves lives by improving surgical accuracy and procedure success rates.
- Tools and implants are guided to the planned location with 1.5 mm accuracy.
- Reduces Complication rates by 48% and length of hospital stay by 27%.
- FDA-approved and CE-marked for both spinal and brain surgery.
- Installed in 54 hospitals worldwide, used in thousands of procedures.
ARGO MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES LTD: Creator of the ReWalkexoskeleton system enables paralyzed people to stand and walk independently.
- ReWalkis a wearable robotic exoskeleton that provides powered hip and knee motion to enable individuals with Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) to stand upright and walk.
- ReWalkcontrols movement using subtle changes in center of gravity, mimicingthe natural gait pattern of the legs.
- The companyhas been working internationally with leading rehabilitation centers and is the only exoskeleton with FDA clearance.
VAXIL BIOTHERAPEUTICS LTD.: Creator of a revolutionary therapeutic vaccines for the treatment of cancer and anti-infective diseases via manipulation and augmentation of patient immune responses.
- A clinical stage company that is developing a new class of synthetic T-cell therapeutic and preventive vaccines for the treatment of cancer and tuberculosis.
- Products include the ImMucin, a synthetic vaccine designed to stimulate the patient's own immune system to control cancer.
- Utilizing its own novel technology, Vaxilhas identified over 50 vaccine candidates to date.