- Israel has reached record highs in productivity per unit for dairy cattle, cotton, olives, and other products.
- The Israeli vegetable seeds industry is considered “best in its class” and is at the forefront of the global effort to increase crop yield.
- Israeli agro-tech and irrigation companies export more than $3 billion a year.
KAIIMA: Introduced a breakthrough technology in Agriculture Yield Enhancement that boosts crop productivity and helps solve the global food shortage.
- Innovative, non-GMO Enhanced Ploidy (EP™) technology that multiplies the plant’s genome without compromising its basic integrity.
- Creates varieties of key agricultural crops with increased yield, improved tolerance to biotic and abiotic stresses, and more efficient land and water use.
- Kaiima wheat achieves 15-30% more yield than the comparable control.
EVOGENE: Develops a variety of plant genomic and biotechnology innovations that
accelerate crop productivity.
- Uses cutting edge computational genomics to introduce new traits into crops, enhance native traits and develop novel agchemicals.
- Collaborates with world leading seed companies to introduce superior, drought and disease resistant staple crops, like corn, soybean, wheat and rice.
- Holds a portfolio of 23 product programs, with hundreds of new products in the pipeline, being developed through collaborative efforts.
TAL-YA: Develops trays that help farmers increase crop yield while decreasing resource consumption such as water, fertilizer and weed-killers.
- Tal-Ya manufactures a unique, patented polypropelyne tray that covers the plant’s root system, directing water and fertilizer directly to the root, while protecting the earth around the root from weeds and extreme temperatures.
- Tal-Ya trays accelerates the ripening of trees’ fruits and improves crop quality while reducing water consumption by 50% and fertilizer consumption by 30%.
- Tal-Ya trays are reusable for up to six years and can easily be recycled.
AFIMILK: A global leader in the development, manufacture, and marketing of advanced
computerized systems for the modern dairy farm.
- Afimilk technologies enable the farmer to increase animal productivity while maintaining optimal expanse structure.
- AfiFarm, an ERP system for advanced dairy farming and herd management, gathers real-time information and provides the dairy farmer with decision making tools for both the entire herd and individual cows.
- Afimilk provides products and expert consultation in more than 50 countries on five continents.